ponedeljek, 11. april 2011

30 minutes of toothache

Yesterday I felt a little swelling in the gums. In one afternoon my gums swollen and it hurt a little. I went to bed with a tought that tomorrow will be better. I'm am afraid of dentists and I'm sure you don't like them so much either. I thought that next day I'll try to put some compresses on the teeth. Then, in the middle of the night I woke up and my jaw was very swollen. The rest of the night I was thinking if I'm gonna go see a dentist next day or if I'm gonna wait a little. Soon the morning came and I got up to go to a dentist, I didn't want to risk it and get into trouble. So I went to the emergency dentist. I sat on his chair and got a very very big injection of local anesthesia. I had to wait about 15 minutes to got my jaw paralyzed. I sat back and opened my mouth. The dentist wasn't too happy to see that mess but he had no choice than fix it. I was sitting there for 30 minutes for sure and thinking how happy I am because I didn't feel any pain. Thanks to the injection of course. He cleaned my teeth and even that my jaw was still swollen, I felt much better. I went home much more happy, but after few hours the injection has abated. Ouch. It hurts but it's also better than before. Of course I couldn't eat, especially anything what is difficult to chew. Now I'm drinking water and eating some yogurt. And I hope tomorrow will be even better.




Otherwise I could not have the After Lent Party in two weeks.


HF, D.

3 komentarji:

  1. Welcome to club, darling, I visit the VERY OLD dentist every week, practically. I swear. Two teeth in 1 month lost their nerve, but me, well, I lost it long before that. So actually don't find any nerve left. But I still get at least 1 tooth ache once a week. KILL ME.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Avtor je odstranil ta komentar.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Thank you for sharing your sad story. I feel you. I'm sorry. I really am. Trust me, I had so many different procedures, that I don't even know where to start. So I won't. (: Ouch!

    OdgovoriIzbriši