petek, 22. april 2011

Thirty and five

Long time no hear. I've been busy, a lot of things was going on and I really didn't have time for writing a blog. So I'm writing it now. It was a pretty good week even though it's not a Sunday yet. There was a party, I went on a walk with my friends, cooking, cleaning my hamster (of course) etc. I love walking on sunshine. Just like the song says. I mean, who doesn't like walking on sunshine? I also like walking in snow. Not in rain, but snow. But because is already the end of the April, I really hope that there will be no snow. I already put away skis and other winter accessories. It's not convenient to drag them back out. Anyway, now the sun is shining and I'm not gonna worry about tomorrow. Since Easter is coming, I'll worry about easter eggs, ham, horseradish, and sweets. Sweet home Candylama. And if someone wants to join the After Lent party, welcome!

And now I'm gonna dream about ice cream.

HF, D.

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar