torek, 12. april 2011

31 of..something

I'm sure you all know the movie How to lose a guy in 10 days. I'm sure you also know the Date night, Due date, Iron man, Transformers, Life as we know it, Grown ups, Dinner for shmucks and The Bounty hunter. I'm also sure that you know Forrest Gump, Up, The Hangover, The Proposal. I cannot imagine you didn't see the movie spectacle Avatar. For all the cartoon fans there is Madagascar, Shrek, Finding Nemo, Rango. In case you didn't see them, now is the right time to do it. And if you don't like these movies, here is a list of some movies I recommend:
James Bond: Quantum of Solace,
Transporter 3,
Batman: The Dark Knight,
Fantastic 4,
Brüno,
My best friend's girl,
Slumdog millionare,
John Tucker u're dead,
Ocean's 11, 12,13,
Catch me if u can,
Taxi 4,
Ghost rider,
Patch Adams,
Number 23,
The DaVinci code,
Crank 2
Turistas,
The proposal,
Yes, man,
Hide and seek,
Nothing Hill,
My big fat greek wedding,
Unborn,
The mist,
The happening,
Pursuit of hapiness,
The prestige,
Guess who,
Just my luck,
Cast away,
Little miss sunshine,
Truman show,
Hairspray,
Nine months,
Sixth sense,
The national treasure,

Face off,
Max Payne,
The Italian Job,
Rush hour 1,2,3,
I, robot,
I, legend,
Speed 1,2,
Twister,
Dante's peak,
Panic room,
60 seconds, 

Gone, baby gone;
There's something about Mary,

You don't mess with the Zohan,
Hannibal,
Behind the enemy line,
Wanted,
Alcatraz,
The recruit.



If you don't like any of this movies, God help you, I surely can't. 
I would like to talk to you a little more, but I'm too occupated with watching Prison Break.
Thanks for understanding (or not).




p.s.: My hamster enjoys eating (which is irrelevant to this theme).




HF, D.

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar