torek, 5. april 2011

Twentyfiveblog

Twenty five is singer George Michael's 2006 greatest hits album. But I'm not gonna write about that. I'm gonna write about animals. Today I was having fun while watching Animal planet and Dogs/Cats/Pets 101. It's a great show. It talks about dogs, cats and pets and other crazy animals. You get information about height, weight, health, care and if they're suitable for families or not. Here you can see many kinds of cats, even the funny ones. I was so laughing when I saw an Exotic shorthair cat. What a look! 


And I bet you didn't know that Birmans have soft voices and are more active than Persians but less active and talkative than Siamese. If you watched this show you would know (yes, that was a rime). And the Pointer dog is excellent family dog, pleasant and easy-going character. It'll be like this with everyone, including visitors. It's funny and instructive. Once you have cats, once dogs and once...pets. Pets are lovely, especially the small ones. But when I saw a capybara today, I couldn't believe my eyes. Who even remembers to get capybara for a pet? It's a lovely animal, but outside, in the wilderness, not at home. I would be scared it would bite me to death while sleeping. I'm sure you know what kind of teeth does it have. Terrible. I'm glad I'm not a capybara, I would be afraid of myself. But some people are clearly not afraid and have these animals at home. In home. Or everywhere. When I thought that there was no more surprises, they showed the next pet: a dwarf donkey. Who'd like to have a donkey under his window and listen his braying? Hello, madhouse! I mean, donkeys are great animals but when they're on TV. So thanks for the Animal planet and TV, otherwise I would have to see donkeys face to face and they would eat me alive. But on the other hand, they're lovely and like people. All animals have positive and negative sides, but so do we. After all, it's nice to have some pet which makes us happy and relaxed.


Now I'm going to buy a camel.


HF, D.

1 komentar:

  1. Pointing dog is U - G - L - Y and I love cats OH SWEET JESUS they are cute.
    However, buying a camel is a good idea. Sahara is moving and one day you'll be out of gas or be burnt to death by HOT SUN so a camel will come at right.

    OdgovoriIzbriši