sobota, 9. april 2011

Eighnty Twent

I was too busy to write my blog yesterday. We went to our aunt and we had a great time. We were discussing a lot and talking just about every theme. I don't remember when I was up so late because of a discussion. And the weirdest thing was that my aunt made a potato pie at 12 i.e. midnight. Who eats a potato pie in the middle of the night? The rest of the people eat different fast foods, burgers and similar. I must say it was delicious, a bit spicy because my aunt accidently dropped about a ton of pepper into it but ok. So I came home at 2 a.m. and fell directly into bed. Today I woke up, a little tired but rested and waited for my friend, who came visiting with a bike (driving a long distance) and we decided to make pizza. Oh, God, I am so desperate to eat some ice cream, but every time I see it, I remember Lent. Cannot wait for the end of this. I swear I'll have the After Lent party. I'm gonna eat tones of ice cream, sweets, chocolate and my mommy's pies. Be jealous.


HF, D.

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar