petek, 1. april 2011

Number 20 (breast implants)

Today is a great day. I got the date for my operation and they surprised me because I got it so fast! I've been thinking for a long long time and I decided to get breast implants. It's not an easy decision, especially because I was always against cosmetic surgeries. I think it's not wise to play with the body and our lives. We are not perfect but we were born this way. You cannot choose your body but that doesn't mean you can change it. We shouldn't change everything we see, even if we have such a progressive technology. It's good for helping people but not for exploiting all techniques. Not every procedure is good for us. So of course I've been thinking a lot before I made this decision. You have to make a review of all resources, information and details on the procedure and surgery. You have to know all the consequences that implants and surgery may leave. It's not easy when you find out that some women also died because the implants purulent. On the other hand, you can die from a lot of different things. Accidents, shooting, diseases...there is still a lot of risk. And you don't even know when. So after careful consideration I decided to take this step. I just cannot wait to see the results and I hope they'll do their work good. I'm sure I'll look awesome. I mean, my breasts. After all, you don't get an oportunity like this every day. Keep your fingers crossed!










P.s.: check your calendar.




HF, D.

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar