četrtek, 31. marec 2011

ナインティーンの日本語

Everywhere I looked today, I saw japanese food. On TV was a cooking show where they were showing different japanese recipes and they all seemed delicious. I'm not such a sushi fan and I prefer Chinese, but I must admit it looked wonderful and tasty. Especially I love vegetable and Asian people use it a lot and know how to prepare it perfectly. Yummy. I could eat it every day. And I'm sure my hamster would agree. He also likes japanese food, but he doesn't know it yet. It's better that way, otherwise he would be a fat ass. Cute, but fat ass. He already eats a lot, not to mention that he's obsessed with dry keels. Of course after eating he gets crazy and drives his wheel as Lance Armstrong. And he drives it for whole night. Today I let my hamster in a bathtub. He was happy and running all around. He was trying to get out, but there was a lot of slope and could not go anywhere. It was funny watching him, then I let him back in a plastic ball. Just when I thought he fall asleep, he started driving this ball so I just let him there. I cleaned his cage and when I looked at him again, he WAS sleeping. Hamsters are sleeping for whole day and when the night come, they'd still like to sleep? Wrong answer, so I grabbed the ball and put him back in the cage. He woke up and started sniffing his little wood house, wheel and sand bath. Like it would sniff it for the first time and everything was new. Few minutes later he was freaking out around in his cage, climbing on a roof of his house and crawling in the tunnel.
He was back to normal, so I just sneaked out of my room and went downstairs.


Bad chips, good pilates.






HF, D.

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar