ponedeljek, 21. marec 2011

12345678910

I woke up and ate cereals. Again. And because it's Tuesday, they were better than yesterday. Of course. Anyway, I woke up in a beautiful sunny morning. It is also the first day of spring. It was about time. Outside was a lot of people enjoying the sun. And who doesn't? Unless you're some kind of an addict to the snow, I think everyone likes sunny and warm days. You don't have to wear so many clothes, so many layers. You can leave your scarf, cap, gloves, winter jacket, wool sweater, long underpants, tights, and snow boots at home. And the spare socks from your backpack. You are a few pounds lighter. How great is that? (The answer is: very.) I'm just happy that I'm not some kind of animal, otherwise I'd be freezing in the winter, as you know they don't have clothes or something weird like that. Dogs have fur, birds have feathers and reptiles scales, but none of them has clothes. That's kinda good thing, otherwise we'd really spend more money on them than on us. (Some people actually already do that.) On the other hand, my hamster would look fantastic in some Dior dress. Imagine a Dior dress on your pet. Don't you think it would look amazing? Especially because there's not many people who could afford a Dior dress, so your animal would be kinda unique. You could take it to some prestigious pet party and show of. What a lovely idea. My pet and yours could be friends and hang out and so on. Oh my God, this is a fantastic idea. But until they don't make some pet dresses, I can only dream. Dreaming is also good, but only if they're nice dreams. So, think about it, you never know what might happen.
That would be all for today.




P.S.: The last 7 lines were written in sarcasm. (If you don't speak it, don't even read.)





HF, D.

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar