sobota, 26. marec 2011

Age of 14

Years ago, when I was 14, it was a lot different than today. When I was 14, we didn't know the real meaning of the word "relationship". Now, they do. Now every teenager knows everything about relationships, love, life and so on. They're practicly smarter than we are. I remember when we were teasing each other, mostly for fun and fooling around. We respected our teachers, no one was rude, we'd never been interrupting them while teaching, but still I have to admit that sometimes we were laughing just for nothing. And THAT was disturbing. But now every teenager can say whatever he wants, he can insult the teacher and no one will do anything. He can interfere in teaching whenever he wants, causes damage, fights around, but teacher can do nothing. Because he/she is not allowed to. Even raising a voice above the pupil is considered as violation. And what can you do? Nothing, because that's the system and you can't fight against it. And if you say something, it's your fault and the pupils are innocent. So I'm not surprised why these teenagers act like they act. Rules are only for the teachers, so teenagers don't have limits. Or so it seems. When I was 14 I also didn't know much about kissing. Now? Go see around the corner. I won't tell what's there, you'll see it by yourself. Everyone is growing so fast that it scares me. Everything moves so quickly. And you can do nothing to stop it or at least slow it down. That's progress. I wonder if our ancestors, monkeys, had known what they'll turn into....



HF, D.

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar