ponedeljek, 14. marec 2011

The Third Apple

At first, I'm sure you'll find out why the title is called the Third Apple. Next thing I wanted to say is, that today is Monday. And it's not the manic one. Thank God. I wouldn't feel good if Abba chose exactly this Monday for their song. I know that a lot of people doesn't like Mondays. Usually, people don't like it because it's the beginning of the new week, it's the whole week ahead, you had such a nice weekend and now you have to work (so lame, I know) and nobody likes you on Mondays and it's raining and it's early, your hair is a mess (always on Monday) and you'd rather sleep than work or go to school and it really sucks. I know, 1001 good/bad reason not to like Mondays. But on the other hand, if there was no Monday, we would complain about Tuesday. Then Tuesday would suck and nobody would like us on Tuesday and it would be raining and so on and so on. And your hair would be a mess. Of course. And also, if there was no Tuesday, it would be Wednesday (the beginning of the new week). So, it's definitely better to have Mondays and have your hair a mess on Mondays. Monday is an excuse to have problems. Thanks for that day. 
For me, today wasn't a bad Monday. I woke up with good hair, not early, and I think somebody actually liked me. But I have to admit, it was raining and I had to work. Anyway, it wasn't that bad at all. For breakfast I ate cereals and it was a pretty good Monday meal. So I agree, that we need a Monday. Cereals definitely taste different on Tuesday. But if they have a better taste, I'll tell you tomorrow.
And just one notice: if you didn't figure it out why is the Third Apple, let me tell you that title of this blog has nothing to do with apples or other fruit or food, but I felt it was good to written just like that. (:


HF, D.

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar