nedelja, 20. marec 2011

Up on cloud number NINE

Today was a greeeeeeeaaaat day! Really great! I was on audition for a commercial and it was so funny, the team was fantastic Hope I get lucky. It would be so cool, I have such a potencial, I'm funny, pretty, smart and not snooty at all (that was sarcasm, if this read people who doesn't speak sarcasm fluently). Anyway, we had a great breakfast and even better atmosphere. Even if I don't get chosen, I had fun and that's all it counts.
I have another bright side of this day. That's Prison Break (ofcourse). I just found out, that even if I was dead, this wouldn't be worse than Michael's problems. I admire him. He has to save others problems first, than the world and in the end, he can finally save himself. What other person could do that? The answer is: there is no other person. Don't you agree? If you don't, you should try it yourself. (I'm kidding, you don't have to kill me). Otherwise you'll get into a Fox River. And Michael is no longer there to get you out. Neither is Dominic, Sucre, Bellick and so on. But you might find T-Bag. Unfortunately, he cannot get you out, he can only kill you. Anyway, if I don't watch at least one episode per day, I go nuts. So, please, don't take this away from me, unless you want me to get crazy.

Now I'm going out. It's such a beautiful SUNday.





HF, D.

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar