ponedeljek, 28. marec 2011

Sixteenth in the series

Don't worry, I'm not gonna write about serial killers, if that was your first tought when you saw the word "series". I'm aware it's not quite the same word as serial, but has the same root. So, I just found out that I haven't been chosen for that commercial, but I had a really great time and I don't regret anything. But let's not focus on negative things. It's just a waste of time and also as T-Bag alias Cole Pfeiffer once said in PB: you fall into "captivity of negativity". And why the bad things if we could have such a great day. Every day I see people walking by, everyone minds his own business, they're all staring at the floor. I understand that we all have problems, but we also should find some beautiful, lovely, postitive moments, things or whatsoever. I don't like depression and hope you don't like it too. 
For all day I'm listening to Noisettes-Never forget you. I just cannot forget this song. Although it's not a cheerful song, it still talks about friendship and love and the singer believes that nobody cannot tell her what to do and as the lyrics say: 
  I'll never forget you
  They said we'd never make it..
nobody can predict the future, especially yours. And definitely nobody should tell you what to believe and stand for.

And now I'm gonna eat some pepper.



HF, D.

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar