nedelja, 27. marec 2011

F I F T E E N

I'm not sure what to write under this title. Do you have any idea? I was thinking a lot, but I didn't find any appropriate theme, so I'm gonna write about...nothing. Nothing is actually a very interesting theme. Who does today even write about nothing? Nobody. And as you can see, there is a lot of word with a prefix -no. Nobody, nothing, noone. But let's focus on nothing. I can tell you a lot about nothing. It's a word, consisting of 7 letters, and describes something that not exists, is not there, is no thing. Even if I'm thinking about every definition, I'm coming up with nothing. So anywhere you go, anything you do and think, you cannot avoid nothingness. It's such a nice word, why would we even avoid it? With no doubt I would love to tell you more about nothing,




but there's nothing left to say.


HF, D.

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar