sreda, 16. marec 2011

5 facts about me

Today's a good day. My hair is ok, I didn't get up early and it is better weather than on Monday. Even the cereals were good. So, because today is such a good day, I decided to tell you a little more about me.
The first truth is, that looove blue colour. Anytime somebody asks me why, I don't have a specific answer. I love it for many reasons. I love sea and swimming and summer, when colours are so bright, and the blue colour in particular stands out. When I stand at the pier and watch the turquoise sea, which glistens in the sun, all I can think of, is that I could stay in this moment for ever. Therefore, 90% of my stuff are blue. I feel good wearing my blue clothes and shoes. I even have a blue toothbrush. How cool is that? (The answer is: very) So, if you see someone blue walking down the street, it's me and not an alien.
The second truth is about my pet. I have a hamster. He is a Russian dwarf hamster. He has a beautiful cage, and even more wonderful plastic wheel. He's nickname is Lance (Armstrong), because he just can't get tired of running that wheel. And so I'm listening to it for the whole night. Once you get used to it it's ok, but till then...you're toasted. But I have fun watching him running around in his cage or other plastic box. Luckily I don't have a cat, I really don't know how would I put it in that small cage.


We have come to the third truth. This is actually a very funny story. When I was back to high school, the strangest and the most ridiculous thing happened. It was Advent. And our class've decided to decorate our walls. We got great ideas to decorate walls with hearts of all shapes and colors. Soon all the walls were decorated except the sink wall. So I've decided to climb on the closet to affix the last heart. I bravely pushed myself away from the table and suddenly I hit the sink. We both fell to the floor, sink and me. The hose from the sink cracked and water started spraying everywhere. My class began laughing, I was in shock and our teacher was changing colours on the face. Hilarious as it sounds, it really wasn't, because I had to go to our principal. Fortunately, he wasn't angry and the only punishment I got was helping the janitor to fix the sink. And at the end of the day, that little heart didn't go on the sink wall, but to our principal with my promise, not to do that again.
The fourth but not the last truth is, that I can do the best home made pizza. If you don't believe it, you should try it. I love cooking. I love baking. I can make excellant muffins and even better lazagna. But my pizza is the best. I love whole-wheat dough and pizza has a better taste with that dough. Then I put on tomato sauce, ham, tomatos, olives, mozzarela cheese or any cheese. Oh my God, it smells so good, that I just cannot wait to eat it. I think I'll make pizzas for the rest of my life. Even in the nursing home. Whoever wants to order it, here's my number: 0000.. (little joke doesn't harm anyone).
And the last, fifth truth is that I love movies and music and playing piano. It just make me happy playing and composing different songs (even famous). I like playing The Scrypt, Journey, Mika, Melee, Coldplay, Red Hot Chili Peppers and so on. Of course I like a lot more musicians, but these are perfect for the piano. Playing relax me. And also watching movies. My favourite actor is Tom Hanks. I just cannot get enough of him and his movies. Forrest Gump, Cast away, The Terminal, You've got mail etc. are just a few of them. Who doesn't love him? Few days ago I saw his video at Jimmy Kimmel's show and I thought I'd die of laughing. Recommended: . Can't wait to see his new movie. And if you know for any other movie him acting, let me know. I'd be glad.
But now is time to end this blog for today. I told you a few important or at least funny details about me, but if I tell you anything more, I'll have to kill you. 
Peace.








P.s.: like I said before- a little joke doesn't harm anyone.

HF, D.

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar