sreda, 30. marec 2011

18, but not again

Today I've been working pilates and I must admit it felt good and you certainly stretch your body. Especially if you're tired and everything hurts you. And if you're lazy, you definitely don't want to work out, but if you want to get in shape, loose your weight or just having fun, you have to do something. It's not easy, especially if you really want to exercise. It takes 50 minutes and if you're not a pro or you're not in shape, that's a lot. But once you decide to change your life, your body or your habits, you're prepared to work out every day. You get used to all exercises and your body get used to the pressure. Muscles are strengthened and body shape gets nicer. I don't have to mention that you also feel very good and get some energy. Well, today was interesting. While working out, Mary Winsor said: "hello legs!" but I already said goodbye to them. When I rested a little bit, I said hello to them again. That's a luck, I thought I lost them. And you cannot walk around without legs, don't you think so? I was convinced that pilates (Winsor) is really hard but then I dicovered zumba. They're freaks, you know! There is 60 minutes representation of every dance and when you try it, you stay without a breath. Amazing. And if you thought it's over, you were soooo wrong. There's a 20 minutes fitness compilation too. So if you wanna die, you must definitely try this fitness. After a few exercises you're breathless, but filled with energy.  
I'm gonna work out every day even though you have to catch your breath. It's funny, useful and good for you and your body.
So keep moving!








HF, D.

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar