torek, 15. marec 2011

Number 4

Four is the smallest composite number its proper divisors bein 1 and 2. The prime factorization of four is two times two. We also know many movies with this number. Fantastic four, I am number 4, Scary movie 4 etc. 4 have four letters in the word four. We have 4% discount, 4 kids in the family, 4 columns of chocolate, 4 candles on Advent wreath and many things that include number 4. And it's been 4 days since the earthquake shook Japan. And it's still not over. It is still shaking. In fact, Japan was shocked so much that the Earth's axis shifted. Or so it was written in today's news. I hope that at least the earthquake passed. Actually, today I read a lot of interesting and silly news. For example, Amber Rose is getting thick and thick. Who cares about this? I mean, there are many catastrophes in the world, and we are talking about weight? There are so many dead people over the world every day. Nobody does nothing. I don't say that we have to read only about bad news. Of course we have to read funny articles, otherwise we'd be depressed. Funny as it sounds, but it's true. And not just this news, more and more news are written just because they have to be written, nobody cares about the content. I found out that many journalists do not proofread their articles. Sadly, but true. Maybe that's just my opinion. 
But I have some good news too. Or at least they're good for you. Or funny. I have made a mistake. For this year's Lent, I decided to give up sweets. And today ate chocolate. I couldn't resist it. I was literally tied hands that would not gone after chocolate, but I failed. I guess it was just a strange day. Therefore, I'm sweating like crazy now and doing every kind of exercises to burn this chocolate. I feel sorry for it (the chocolate), but it was its fault, she shouldn't have to tease me. Bad chocolate. So I've decided that from now on, she's my enemy.
Till the end of Lent, of course.

P.S: today's cereals were better.


HF, D.

1 komentar: