nedelja, 13. marec 2011

Part 2

So, I decided to write down the second part (and it's not the last one, of course). I should have written it two days ago, but I was busy, so I couldn't get to my computer. In these two days happened a few things. Some good and some terrible things. The most horrible thing was definitely an earthquake in Japan. It was unexpected, but so are all natural disasters. Now you're working and the next thing you're looking for survivors. I was watching all those videos when tsunami destroys not only the coast, but also everything it can get to. It was terrible and I feel sorry for all the people from Japan. It is hard to see this people lost everything. It's not fair. You start asking yourself if Mother Earth is playing with us. Google made an application where you can search for people or you type in all the informations you know about someone. Thank God for the people who try to help, for everybody who's donating money, for every pray. I hope that with working together everything will sit on its place, and that slowly, everything will be as before.
 But there are good things too. One of them was me getting better after a very bad flu. Finally I don't sneeze and cough anymore. I love tea, but 20 cups of it (per day) it's absolutely too much. Now I drink only 5 cups per day. What a relief. And I also love soup, but now I can eat pizza too. I love pizza. Especially homemade. Ok, back to the theme. The second good thing was watching Rango. I think everyone agrees that Johnny Depp rocks. The lizard or chameleon named Rango survives the car accident and gets a chance to find some friends in new environment. By happy coincidence he becomes a sheriff of a small town called Dirt. Now he has to take care for the water, which was stolen and disappeared. During the search he finds new friends and gratitude of townspeople. Lovely story, suitable for both children and adults.
We could compare ourselves to Rango, we all search for approval from other people. It gives us a feeling of confidence. But that's the life. Everyone has to be the best and so we are trying to impress people day by day.
And as long as it works, we'll do it over and over again.

HF, D.

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar