četrtek, 24. marec 2011

Cheaper by the Dozen

I'm not feeling good today. It's not my day at all. So I've decided to make pizza. A very good one. Well, there were actually 5 of them, because there were 5 people. I made a whole-wheat dough, put tomato sauce, ham, pepper, cheese and eggs and put it in the oven. Can't believe it, how wonderful it smelled. Then I cut it on 8 pieces and started enjoying it. Mmmmm..like heaven. Although I've never been there, I think it was pretty similar. Or at least I hope we get some home made pizza in heaven. Otherwise I won't go there. Would you go somewhere, where doesn't make your wishes come true? I don't think so. Maybe you do, but I don't. I cannot survive without pizza, underwear and my mobile phone. It sounds funny, but you should try to live without that. So, now I'm eating pizza and writing this blog. How cool is that? (I think you know the answer.) Today was so busy, that I skipped pilates, bad bad bad bad chocolate and other sweets. Especially because I gave up on them for this Lent. Please do not tease me with any sweets, because I won't take them, but I sure will beat you. Now when we cleared up things, we can move forward.
When I was walking down the street, I saw that strange cat crossed my path. Fortunately it wasn't the black one because I had no money with me. What a luck! Otherwise I'd be miserable and poor for whole my life. Or something. That was really the bright side of the day. There is so many black cats and get the beige one...If that's not luck, then I don't know what it is. I'm sure you'll agree, because you're not that lucky. I know. People like me are born only on 500 years so I'm sorry. That's life..you know it. So I'm leaving you with a little hope, that tomorrow you'll not run into a black cat. But if you do, be sure you have money with you.






HF, D.

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar